9th International Symposium On Photochromism
Paris, September 23rd-27th, 2019
We are very pleased to announce the 9th International Symposium On Photochromism (ISOP'2019 Paris). This conference, jointly organized by Ecole Normale Supérieure Paris-Saclay and Institut Pasteur will be held from September 23rd to 27th 2019, at Institut Pasteur in Paris.
|Registration and abstracts submission opening
||February, 1st 2019
|Deadline for abstracts submission
||April, 30th 2019
|Notification of abstracts acceptance
||May, 27th 2019
||June, 28th 2019
This conference brings together internationally recognized experts working on active systems, whose properties can be modified reversibly by light. Researchers coming from all around the world, usually ca. 350, from front-running research teams, specialists on molecular engineering, synthesis, structure and property studies, mechanistic investigations, and applications of such systems in biology, material science and nanotechnology, operating as switches, are expected to attend ISOP'2019 Paris.
Current topics include:
- design and synthesis of new photochromic organic molecules, coordination compounds and supramolecular structures,
- investigation of original switching phenomena (spectrocopic techniques, photomechanical effects, pH switching, photo-triggered catalysis, multiphotonic and nonlinear optical phenomena ...),
- study of nanoscale materials and interactions (fabrication of nanoparticles, plasmonics, dedicated microscopy...),
- reversible control of chemical and biological activities by light and investigations (photoregulation of transport through lipid bilayers and ion channel, photoswitchable neurotransmitters, peptides, nucleic acids, glycosides, enzyme inhibitors, neurotransmitters, drugs, biophotonic devices...),
- applications in technological devices (displays, memories, sensors, imaging...).
The conference will be held from September 23rd (noon) to 27th (noon) 2019.
A satellite workshop entitled:
"Japanese-French International Associate Laboratory meeting: photo-active nanomaterials with cooperative and synergetic Responses (Nano-Synergetics)"
will take place after the conference, on Friday afternoon September 27th, 2019."
Call for abstract
Click here to
submit your abstract
Click here to
register directly online